^picture by Hayley^
Hayley is doing a 31-day blogging challenge, and it looked fun, so I thought I might as well do it too.
Let’s see . . . the first challenge is twenty facts about me.
- FANGIRL FANGIRL FANGIRL
- I was a model for Rosetta Stone
- I love writing and really want to be published some day
- I’m a total drama queen
- I love soccer
- My favorite colors are black, lime green, and any shade of blue
- I AM SUCH A BOOKWORM
- I’m a homeschooler
- I sleep in really late (10:00-ish). Well, I used to, anyway, but VBS this past week reset my internal alarm clock . . .
- I hate home row
- I’ve lived in the same house my whole life
- I did gymnastics for about four years
- I want to be a librarian, but then kids would hurt my precious books so I have mixed feelings about that
- I love smells that aren’t good for you: Sharpie, spray paint, dryer exhaust . . .
- I have to sing the alphabet to know which letter comes next
- I am super shy around new people
- I take extremely long showers
- I’m very good at holding grudges
- I cannot give compliments to save my life
- I have been asked for my autograph
I hope you liked getting to know me better!