^picture by Hayley^
31-day Blogging Challenge #3
What I’m afraid of.
- Statues. Angel statues. Angel statues that are covering their eyes. I wasn’t scared of statues, but then I watched Blink, and now . . . *sees angel statue.* *screams* *thinks, don’t blink don’t blink don’t blink* *wonders is there is a police call box nearby* *decides that a mirror would be nice too* *eyes start to water* *accepts the fact that I’m gonna die* *blinks* *”I’M NOT DEAD”* *starts screaming again, because if I scream loud enough someone might come and I won’t be the only one watching the statue-that-isn’t-a-statue*
- Individual people. I can talk or perform in front of a whole crowd, a roomful, but when it comes to talking to one person — nope.
- I get so freaked out when my brother stands in the shadows outside of doors, looking like a Weeping Angel, and then I come out the door and jump ten feet in the air.
- Messing up my lines when I’m acting.
- People hearing me sing.
- People reading my notebooks. I’ve got some dark stuff in there.
- Ticks. Those tiny blood-sucking monsters think I’m a sugar cube.
- Not being a good teammate. And by that I don’t mean I’m afraid of not having good sportsmanship or whatever, I’m afraid of not being athletic enough.
- Never getting a book published.
- ANYTHING TO DO WITH PHONES.