Random Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebeca at “Books and Messy Buns”. Anyone can join, you just have to do the following:
- Pick up the book you’re currently reading (or read last)
- Go to this random number generator and insert the total amount of pages in your book
- Generate a random number
- Open your book in the page with number you got
- Repeat step 2 and 3 but with the number of lines in that page
- Your random sentence is the first sentence in the line with the number you got (it doesn’t matter if the sentence starts a few lines before)
- Share your sentence, book title and author with the book community :)
My Random Sentence:
That stocky man in the trench coat who’d been arguing with Dad across the street — he’d said something about the Per Ankh.
— page 33, The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan.