Happy day after Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a good time . . . eating . . . stuff.
Yeah, anyway, so I’m doing Random Fridays again —
I AM VICTORIOUS. 2015 NANOWRIMO WINNER RIGHT HERE, BABY. 15000 WORDS. UP HIGH, DOWN LOW, GIVIN’ MYSELF A HIGH FIVE.
Um. Yeah, I’m a winner. You may clap now.
Random Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebeca at “Books and Messy Buns”. Anyone can join, you just have to do the following:
- Pick up the book you’re currently reading (or read last)
- Go to this random number generator and insert the total amount of pages in your book
- Generate a random number
- Open your book in the page with number you got
- Repeat step 2 and 3 but with the number of lines in that page
- Your random sentence is the first sentence in the line with the number you got (it doesn’t matter if the sentence starts a few lines before)
- Share your sentence, book title and author with the book community :)
My Random Sentence:
“She keeps passing boats safe from a journey that no one wants them to make.”
— page 147, Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls by Liz Kessler.
Ugh . . . I have a loose tooth and it hurts . . .