Man, I’ve been a bad blogger this month. It’s already the tenth, and I’ve published, what, three posts? Ye-e-e-e-ah . . .
Anyway, I have put together a list that I hope homeschoolers will relate to and find funny. (If you’re not homeschooled, this post might give you an look at some of the pros of homeschooling.) I know that the titles says “12 Things all Homeschoolers can Relate to,” but probably not every single homeschooler ever can relate to the things on this list. That’s because every homeschool family has a different set-up. My family happens to be pretty relaxed, but I know that some families are super-duper strict.
But I hope that all the homeschoolers that read this post can relate to at least a few of them.
- Well, I am weird, but I do have friends. They’re all weird, too. And homeschoolers.
I HAD A POINT.
2. I do love sleep. ;)
3. It’s true. So, so true.
4. I like to wave at them cheekily as they go by.
5. *rolls eyes*
6. White vans must be “in.” My mom has a silver Saturn car, though, so I don’t know where my family fits in. ;)
7. You said awesome, so here I am.
11. My brother is going to public school next year. Not even jealous.
12. Guilty as charged.
I hope you enjoyed it!
If you’re a homeschooler, what’s your favorite thing about homeschooling? Public/private schoolers: have you ever wanted to be homeschooled?
I dip-dyed my hair with Kool-Aid today. :D I’ll post a how-to soon!