Hello! Welcome to the first day of Creating Worlds Writing Camp 2016. :D I’m sorry this is late — I was at a friend’s house all day and just got home. I’ve been working on this post since I got into the house, and it’s finally ready!
First, here are the teams:
Aslan image source
- Megan (A Barefoot Gal)
- Anika (Anika’s Avenue)
- Bella (Many Marigolds)
- Rebekah (American Girl Guide)
- AnonymousA (Happy Days With Anonymous A.)
- Misty (Creative World of Writing)
- Lainey (My Forgotten Library)
- Sarah (Capturing Fireflies)
- C. (Bees and Butterflies)
Mystery Class logo source
- Jaclynn (Little Miss Fluffet)
- Allison (A Farm Girl’s Life)
- OrleansAGDoll (Free Fallin’ Girls)
- Heather (The Girl of Many Fictional Names)
- Maddie (Maple Grove)
- Genna (Genna’s Ballet Place)
- Emma (Drawn to Writing)
- Hallie (Hallie Sadler)
- Lily (Writings & Ramblings)
Black Swan logo source
- Rachael (The Camera Lens)
- Clara (Clara’s Craft Corner)
- Nicole (The Secret Life of an Irish Dancer)
- Josie (Josie on the Go)
- Zielle (My Homeschool Notebook)
- Grace (The Girl Upstairs)
- Geeky_Girl (The Dolls of Texas)
- Nicole (A Girl Meets World)
- K.A. (Cuddly Critters Blog)
Trident image source
- Samantha (Redhead With a Book)
- Danielle (Autumn Songs)
- Hope Harman (All Things Doll)
- Suzy (Craftz‘n’Craziness)
- Indigo (The Ambivert Writer)
- Rose Lawson (Writing a World)
- Bella (Book Sweet)
- Anna (Daydreaming Dolls)
- Rayleigh Ann (Accelerate the Jesus Movement)
The teams are perfectly even: ten on each, so forty participants total! Can you believe that?! I certainly can’t. Make sure to say hello to your teammates in the comments!
If you signed up, but don’t see your name anywhere on the list, tell me in the comments and I’ll fix that.
Alright. Here are your prompts:
Write a story (or poem) inspired by the prompts. I’ll give you two points just for turning in a story, and one point for every prompt you weave into it. So, if you work all three prompts into your story, you’ll get five points total.
Your stories are due by midnight on May 4th.
Once you’ve finished your story, either comment on this post with a link or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get writing! :D