Hello, guys! Ready for the next set of prompts in CWWC 2016?
Before we start, I just want to say that I absolutely love watching you guys cheer your teams on in the comments! It’s pretty funny to read. :P
I got entries from . . .
Aslan image source
- Megan (A Barefoot Gal)
- Anika (Anika’s Avenue)
- Bella (Many Marigolds)
- AnonymousA (Happy Days With Anonymous A.)
- Misty (Creative World of Writing)
- Lainey (My Forgotten Library)
- C. (Bees and Butterflies)
Mystery Class logo source
- Jaclynn (Little Miss Fluffet)
- Allison (A Farm Girl’s Life)
- Heather (The Girl of Many Fictional Names)
- Maddie (Maple Grove)
- Genna (Genna’s Ballet Place)
- Emma (Drawn to Writing)
- Hallie (Hallie Sadler)
- Lily (Writings & Ramblings)
Black Swan logo source
- Rachael (The Camera Lens)
- Clara (Clara’s Craft Corner)
- Nicole (The Secret Life of an Irish Dancer)
- Josie (Josie on the Go)
- Zielle (My Homeschool Notebook)
- Grace (The Girl Upstairs)
- Geeky_Girl (The Dolls of Texas)
- K.A. (Cuddly Critters Blog)
Trident image source
- Danielle (Autumn Songs)
- Hope Harman (All Things Doll)
- Indigo (The Ambivert Writer)
- Rose Lawson (Writing a World)
- Bella (Book Sweet)
- Anna (Daydreaming Dolls)
- Rayleigh Ann (Accelerate the Jesus Movement)
Team Keepers is in the lead!
If you wrote your story, but don’t see your name on the list, let me know and I’ll fix that.
The prompts . . .
Write a story (or poem) inspired by the prompts. I’ll give you two points just for turning in a story, and one point for every prompt you weave into it.
Your stories are due by midnight on May 7th.
Once you’ve finished your story, either comment on this post with a link or email it to me at email@example.com.
Also: at the beginning of your CWWC post, please make sure to say which prompts you used. This makes it so much easier to tally up the points.
Get writing! :D