I got entries from . . .
Aslan image source
- Megan (A Barefoot Gal)
- Anika (Anika’s Avenue)
- Bella (Many Marigolds)
- Rebekah (American Girl Guide)
- AnonymousA (Happy Days With Anonymous A.)
- Misty (Creative World of Writing)
Mystery Class logo source
- Jaclynn (Little Miss Fluffet)
- Allison (A Farm Girl’s Life)
- OrleansAGDoll (Free Fallin’ Girls)
- Heather (The Girl of Many Fictional Names)
- Maddie (Maple Grove)
- Genna (Genna’s Ballet Place)
- Emma (Drawn to Writing)
- Hallie (Hallie Sadler)
- Lily (Writings & Ramblings)
Black Swan logo source
- Rachael (The Camera Lens)
- Clara (Clara’s Craft Corner)
- Nicole (The Secret Life of an Irish Dancer)
- Zielle (My Homeschool Notebook)
- Grace (The Girl Upstairs)
- Geeky_Girl (The Dolls of Texas)
Trident image source
- Danielle (Autumn Songs)
- Hope Harman (All Things Doll)
- Suzy (Craftz‘n’Craziness)
- Indigo (The Ambivert Writer)
- Bella (Book Sweet)
- Rayleigh Ann (Accelerate the Jesus Movement)
Team Narnia has the most points this round!
Just a FIY to Team Dragon: you lost one of your team members, so I will now be giving you three extra points for every challenge, because you have less members than other teams. :)
Oh, yeah — and there are a few people that haven’t submitted stories for any of the challenges (Samantha [Redhead With a Book], Daisymermaid, Nicole [A Girl Meets World], and Sarah [Capturing Fireflies]). Guys, try to participate — your teams need you! And, after all, you did sign up.
Challenge #4 prompts:
For extra points, you can use prompts from previous CWWC 2016 challenges. Like, if you used the picture from Challenge #1 of the girl lying on the ground (or any previous prompt) in this story or one in the future, you would get an extra point for each one. The catch here is that with more prompts, it’s harder to craft a story that makes sense.
Write a story (or poem) inspired by the prompts. I’ll give you two points just for turning in a story, and one point for every prompt you weave into it.
Your stories are due by midnight on May 13th.
Once you’ve finished your story, either comment on this post with a link or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the beginning of your CWWC post, please make sure to say which prompts you used. This makes it so much easier to tally up the points.
Get writing! :D