I got entries from . . .
Aslan image source
- Megan (A Barefoot Gal)
- Anika (Anika’s Avenue)
- Bella (Many Marigolds)
- AnonymousA (Happy Days With Anonymous A.)
- Misty (Creative World of Writing)
- Lainey (My Forgotten Library)
Mystery Class logo source
- Jaclynn (Little Miss Fluffet)
- Allison (A Farm Girl’s Life)
- Heather (The Girl of Many Fictional Names)
- Maddie (Maple Grove)
- Emma (Drawn to Writing)
- Lily (Writings & Ramblings)
Black Swan logo source
- Rachael (The Camera Lens)
- Clara (Clara’s Craft Corner)
- Nicole (The Secret Life of an Irish Dancer)
- Zielle (My Homeschool Notebook)
- Grace (The Girl Upstairs)
- Geeky_Girl (The Dolls of Texas)
- K.A. (Cuddly Critters Blog)
Trident image source
- Samantha (Redhead With a Book)
- Indigo (The Ambivert Writer)
- Bella (Book Sweet)
- Anna (Daydreaming Dolls)
- Rayleigh Ann (Accelerate the Jesus Movement)
If you wrote your story, but don’t see your name on the list, let me know and I’ll fix that.
Challenge #7 prompts . . .
For extra points, you can use prompts from previous CWWC 2016 challenges. Like, if you used the picture from Challenge #1 of the girl lying on the ground (or any previous prompt) in this story or one in the future, you would get an extra point for each one. The catch here is that with more prompts, it’s harder to craft a story that makes sense.
Write a story (or poem) inspired by the prompts. I’ll give you two points just for turning in a story, and one point for every prompt you weave into it.
Your stories are due by midnight on May 24th.
Once you’ve finished your story, either comment on this post with a link or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the beginning of your CWWC post, please make sure to say which prompts you used. This makes it so much easier to tally up the points.
Get writing! :D