Megan @ A Barefoot Gal tagged me for The Music Award (a very long time ago)! Thanks, Megan.
1.Write ten songs that come on shuffle (no skipping)
2. Write your favorite lyrics from each song
3. Tag some people
- Radioactive // Imagine Dragons. Favorite lyrics: All systems go, the sun hasn’t died/Deep in my bones, straight from inside
- Counting Stars // OneRepublic. Favorite lyrics: Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly or I see this life like a swinging vine/Swing my heart across the line
- Dynamite // Taio Cruz. Favorite lyrics: We gon’ light it up/Like it’s dynamite!
- Our Song // Taylor Swift. Favorite lyrics: NOPE. I actually dislike this song quite a lot. It’s just too . . . country-ish, if you know what I mean.
- Rub Some Bacon on it // Rhett & Link. Favorite lyrics: (Bacon hotline, What’s your problem?)/What if I feed the troll?/(Rub some bacon on it)/I’m attacked by a narwhal/
(Rub some bacon on it)
- New World // Skydoesminecraft. Favorite lyrics: As the night approaches, I should go and hide/There’s all sorts of creatures, run with all my might
- Mean // Taylor Swift. Favorite lyrics: Again, don’t have any. The only reason Mean is even on my iPod is because my dad likes Taylor Swift. ;)
- Don’t Mine at Night // Brad Knauber. Favorite lyrics: Got my helmet on my head/Figure out what that zombie said (What?)/Lava all over the room/ Gotta half heart left, man, I am doomed
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World // Lorde. Favorite lyrics: There’s a room where the light won’t find you/Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
- I’m on My Way // The Proclaimers. Favorite lyrics: I took the road that brought me to your home town/I took the bus to streets that I could walk down
I tag . . .
Anyone who likes Owl City.
My dad not only likes Taylor Swift, he likes Katy Perry, too. XD