Hey, guys! This is just a list of strange things I do. Maybe you can relate to some of them!
- Kicking the soccer ball into my neighbor’s field, then shocking myself on their electric fence while retrieving it.
- Picking the skin off my lips and making them bleed
- Wanting to talk to someone, but being too nervous to even say “Hi.”via
- Muttering a sarcastic/sassy remark under my breath during a co-op class, then the teacher whirls on me and asks, “What did you just say?!” (Seriously, how can they even hear me?)
- Slipping on the dewy fields during P.E. class while playing soccer (’cause my Converse have NO traction) and making a fool out of myself.via
- Picking a certain fan blade and watching it go round and round.
- Thinking up a great comeback hours after an argument.via
- Looking at people and mentally sorting them into Camp Half-Blood cabins/Hogwarts Houses.
- Sitting down on the grass and ripping out handfuls without noticing.
- Getting a super-amazing idea for a story, but not writing it down because it’s too good to forget. Then — what do you know? — forgetting it.
- Borrowing tons of new books for the library, then not being able to pick which to read first.via
- Having lots of unread books in the house, and instead of reading one of them, re-re-rereading a Percy Jackson/Narnia/Lord of the Rings book
- When people in movies go underwater, I hold my breath until the resurface. (Or try to, anyway. I usually don’t last long. My conclusion: I’d die early in a movie.)via
- Having to explain to people again and again what an OTP is and what shipping means.
- Responding rudely to TV commercials.
- Staring off into space and only returning from my thoughts when someone stabs me in the eye with a color pencil.via
- Seeing someone with a cool fandom shirt and wanting to say that I like it, but being too shy.
- Having a sudden urge to draw a masterpiece, but when it’s on paper, the “masterpiece” is just sort of derp.
- Constantly wondering if people can read my mind.via
- Wanting a phone just so I could take pictures on the fly.
- Wishing for winter when it’s summer, and wishing for summer when it’s winter.
- Wondering what my life would be like if I wasn’t homeschooled, if I had different friends, if I liked dance instead of soccer, etc.via
- Struggling to write a diverse cast of characters.
- Wishing that eyes had cameras, because there are so many beautiful photo opportunities missed.
- Worrying about if I’ll ever meet my internet friends, and if they’ll be way different from what I imagined them being like.via
- Thinking that bloggers look like their profile picture IRL. Megan is a clump of daisies; Clara is a dandelion; Hayley is a daffodil; Grace is Rapunzel dressed up as Annabeth Chase.
I could keep going, because I’m a very quirky person, but I don’t want to make this post too long. I’ll probably make another post like this sometime as I come up with more weird things that I do.
Can you relate to any of these things? What’s one weird thing that you do?