*tag pic by Megan*
Hey, guys! Kellyn from Reveries posted about The 30 Song Challenge, and tagged anyone who wanted to do it. So here I am. :D
Though it’s really more of The 29 Song Challenge, since number twelve seems to be missing.
1) Your favorite song
AAAGH NOOO. Don’t do this to me. It’s almost as stressful as “What’s your favorite book?”
2) Your least favorite song
Baby, it’s Cold Outside. I heard this on the radio during Christmas about a thousand times. The same version. Played over and over.
3) A song that makes you happy
Gold by Owl City.
Shout out to the dreams you’ll chase
Shout out to the hearts you’ll break
Nothing’s gonna stop you now
I guess you better be going
4) A song that makes you sad
This Isn’t the End by Owl City. The first time I listened to it, I got really sad (’cause it’s a sad song!), but it’s also uplifting.
5) A song that reminds you of someone
If My Heart Was a House by Owl City. It’s super slow and pretty and reminds me of my friends.
6) A song that reminds you of somewhere
Lost Boy by Ruth B. My friend Izzy introduced me to this song. Reminds me of Neverland, where else?
7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
Let’s go celebrate Christmas
With everyone, everywhere, everyday
Let’s go celebrate Christmaaaaaaas
In Pineville, USA!
That annoying song. It reminds of Christmas.
8) A song that you know all the words to
idk. I guess I know the lyrics to lots of songs, though I can’t name one off the top of my head. But when the music starts, I just sort of know the words.
9) A song that you can dance to
NO. I do not dance.
Well, OK. Out on the Verge, maybe, if I’m by myself.
10) A song that makes you fall asleep
Fireflies and Vanilla Twilight (by Owl City, duh) are both nice, slow-ish songs.
11) A song from your favorite band
Just a song? Not my favorite song from that band? OK.
Kamikaze by Owl City. It has a completely different feel from his other songs.
13) A song from a band you hate
Ugh — Hello by Adelle. I really can’t stand that song, though the parody Hello From The Dark Side is OK.
14) A song that no one would expect you to love
Wake Me Up by Avicii. Why is this surprising? Because it’s something other than Owl City.
15) A song that describes you
Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Lorde. What? I have big dreams. ☺
16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
Should’ve Said No by Taylor Swift. I used to belt this out in the kitchen with a wooden spoon while my older brother crawled around my legs pretending to be a baby.
17) A song that you hear often on the radio
I don’t really listen to the radio very much. My mom never finds music that I actually know. Currently, our radio is stuck on a rock station, which isn’t too bad. Between the songs, when it was saying what station we were on, the guy said, “This is something something rock, not that other crap.”
18) A song that you wish you heard on the radio
ANYTHING OWL CITY. COME ON, GUYS, TAYLOR SWIFT ISN’T THE ONLY SINGER.
19) A song from your favorite album
Wolf Bite or Up All Night from Owl City’s Ultraviolet album. They’re so catchy!
20) A song that you listen to when you’re angry
I don’t know . . . Probably Phoenix by Fall Out Boy.
21) A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Unbelievable by Owl City.
22) A song that you listen to when you’re sad
To the Sky by Owl City. It’s uplifting.
23) A song that you want to play at your wedding
For the Dancing and the Dreaming from How to Train Your Dragon 2 and If I Didn’t Have You from Monsters Inc.
24) A song that you want to play at your funeral
Ooh . . . how about Centuries by Fall Out Boy? That would be cool.
25) A song that makes you laugh
I’m On Vacation by Rhett & Link. The music video . . . it kills me. Oh, and The Once-ler’s Traveling Madness, a song that was deleted from The Lorax. You can find it on YouTube.
26) A song that you can play on an instrument
I am skilled with the flute.
27) A song that you wish you could play
*cough* Literally anything. *cough*
28) A song in a foreign language that you like
O Tannenbaum. It’s Oh, Christmas Tree in German, and it’s really pretty. My mom used to sing it to me when I was little.
29) A song from your childhood
THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS THEME SONG. I found out that they have The Magic School Bus on Netflix and I watched a few episodes. XD Ah, memories . . .
So strap your bones right to the seat
Come on in and don’t be shy —
Just to make your day complete
You might get baked into a pie!
On THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS . . .
30) Your favorite song at this time last year
by OneRepublic. Still love this song.
Well, that was fun! If you actually read the whole thing, you now know that I REALLY love Owl City.
I tag anyone that has listened to an Owl City song!